ITIL Process Consultant
– Understand the ITSM landscape of the Customer and understand In-scope ITIL processes to be designed
– Provide ITIL best practice service management consulting at a strategic, design, and operational level for the Customer’s environment
– Understand the specific Process requirements of the Customer and gather the required inputs on Customer’s people, practices and processes, Organization structure, ITIL Tools in-use, as-is process, details on current Vendors
– Prepare the Process definition plan, identify the reviewers and process sign-off mechanism
– Author the Process documents and get them signed-off from the Customer (include the required Process flows, diagrams) as per the agreed Template
– Collaborate with the Tools team (Internal / Customer) as required to customize the ITSM Tools in-scope
– Agree with the Customer on KPIs/Metric to be used to measure the effectiveness of the Process and the calculation mechanism of each of the KPIs/Metrics
– Agree with the Customer on the Reporting requirements and the Templates to be used for the same
– Provide the Process training to all the Resources in the Engagement
– Provide proper handholding of the Processes to the Service Manager / Process Owners / SQAs.
– Propose the Service Improvement plans (SIPs), if possible to the Customer / Service Manager for future Service improvement.
– More than 5 years experience in ITSM practice in managing various ITIL process roles, viz., Incident manager, Problem manager, Change manager, Asset and Configuration manager.
– Experience in Process designing in at least 2 ITSM Engagements
– ITIL 2011 Expert / ITIL 2011 Intermediate Certified
– Knowledge of ITSM Tools
– Capability to deliver ITIL Trainings
– Excellent team management skills and inter-personal skills
– Excellent Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and facilitation skills
– Good documentation and process flow diagramming skills
– Graduate or Postgraduate in Management / Engineering / Computer sciences