Role : Microsoft Enterprise Architect
Location : Omiya, Saitama, Japan
Experience : 10 to 15 Yrs
Languages : English and Japanese (N3 and Above)
To be responsible for the Design, Implementation, Maintenance of Architecture of Microsoft suite of applications
Will be part of Application support, maintenance and enhancement function. Challenges are numerous and exciting!
Qualification & Experience
1) Graduate with 8+ years of experience in Microsoft technology based applications development, maintenance & run mode operations
2) Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer’s teams to address important issues and to resolve them
3) Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaption and learning of the business processes.
4) Should have experience working with .Net, SharePoint 2013/SharePoint 2016, Office 365, Azure, ASP.NET MVC, Web API,C# , Entity Framework, MS SQL Server.
5) understand the requirement , design and work on proposals with estimation for new projects as well as CRs.
6) Flexible / ability to adapt to different environments
7) Ability to Work with multiple 3rd parties within one project
8) Ability to mentor, help and handle the team in all aspects
9) Proficient in Assessing impact of changes as and when required on each project
10) Provide Input to regular updates/MI for senior stakeholders
11) Drive Design optimisation
12) Ability to work as part of the global team where team is working across different geographies.
o Initiate/Launch – Mandate clarification versus roadmap
o Re-use of existing
o Minimal design change
o Reversion to standard design
o Solution Architects (functional alignment)
o Enterprise Architects & Application Architects
o IT Project Manager
o IT Business Partners & Analysts